Manton Pushrod Tips are CNC machined in house to ensure quality control and versatility. Made from high impact, wear resistant 8620 barstock, they are then case hardened, heat treated and tempered. In addition we also offer a pushrod tip made of H-13 tool steel. This material is heat treated, triple tempered and salt bath nitrided. Tool steel pushrod tips are almost always used in conjunction with tool steel rockerarm adjusting screws.We also have two designs of our proprietary copper alloy inserted tip available for our .281 and 5/16 ball adjusting screw. One design is a radius cup and the other is a v cup.Click here → For The Tip Styles Available
Copper Radius Cup Advantages
The increased surface area in the Copper Radius Cup provides several advantages:
• Reduced heat generation = Improved reliability.
• Reduced surface loading = Resulting in extended service life.
• Depth of engagement = Reduces the possibility of damage during valve train surge.
• Overall design = Durability and cost effective.
• Longer hydrodynamic wedge = Cooler running temperature.
This style Pushrod end is most commonly used in the following applications:
• Pro Stock, Competition Eliminator, Pro Mod, Super Stock.
• Pulling Trucks and Tractors.
• Sprint Cars.
|706||Pushrod Tip 8620 Steel|
|709||Pushrod Tip H-13 Tool Steel|
|709-2||Pushrod Tip H-13 Tool Steel 3/4 Tube|
|710||Pushrod Tip Upgrade to H-13 Tool Steel|
|710-2||Pushrod Tip Upgrade to H-13 Tool Steel 3/4 Tube|
|711||.281 V Copper Cup Upgrade|
|712||.281 Radius Copper Cup Upgrade|
|713||.281 V Copper Cup|
|714||.281 Radius Copper Cup|
|715||5/16 Radius Copper Cup|
|716||5/16 Radius Copper Cup Upgrade|